Friday 2 November 2012

October Faves!


Hello guys!! How was your October going? Mine was hectic but nice.. Since autumn is my fave season, October was one of the prettiest month in the entire year, IMO esp here in Berlin. The view of fallen maple leaves, the breezy wind and those fashionable green parkas never fails to make me happy..
Now the temperature is going down so quick it's even already snowing in some parts of Germany. We , in Berlin have more time to enjoy the winter though those parkas are no longer wearable unless you want to be frozen. lol
Make up wise, I didn't really buy much in October.. I started to save little by little for Christmas. So I basically dug out my make up stacks and re discovered some products I haven't given enough attention.

Enough blabbering, here are the products I've been loving in October ;


Please bear with bad lighting pictures. It's early winter now in Germany and the sun shines only until 4pm then it gets dark T____T

  1. Shu Uemura Eye Shadow Palette - I got this palette from a giveaway and wasn't really keen of the color selection. But then I started to like the brown and purple ones more and more. The brown one is powder form and purple one is cream form. They are so easy to use and can be worn alone.
  2. Clarins Everlasting Compact Foundation - My must have go to mattifying foundation. I always apply this over my BB cream so it mattifies my face. It evens out my complexion and stays on for a long time. I find it best when applied with flat top kabuki.
  3. Burberry Blush in Cameo - This was a total impulsive purchase ( as always . :p ) but I didn't regret it since it's a beautiful product. The color isn't something extra ordinary but really versatile for everyday use.
  4. Maybelline FIT ME Concealer - I'm not a concealer person but when I need to apply concealer, I always reach for this. The coverage is good and it does its job really well.
  5. Shiseido Lip Lacquer in 305 - A perfect everyday nude-pink lip color. It's not too pale nude but also not too Barbie pink. The finish is creamy matte, so it's not overdone glossy.
  6. Kryolan Eye Brow Powder in Brown - The only eye brow powder I have, because I am simply happy with it and don't feel any urge to buy another one.
  7. Essence Class of 2013 Translucent Powder - Don't let the name fools you because the powder is actually not translucent. I use it as matte highlighter under my eye area. It also sets my concealer well and brightens up the area nicely.
So those are the products I've been loving last month.. I wish you all have a wonderful November!!

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment