Tuesday 13 November 2012

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

I've been wanting to do this review for a long time, but haven't got the mood to do it until today *finally*! Clinique Bottom Lash mascara, just like its name, is a mascara for bottom lashes. Due to my almost invisible lashes ( both upper and bottom ), I always have problems with applying mascara to my lower lashes because the wands are usually too big. 



Clinique Bottom Lash mascara comes in a mini grey tube with silver flower pattern all over it. The size is like half the size of normal mascara .. What special is , of course the wand. It's designed to be tiny so it's easy to be used on bottom lashes. 


*I'm wearing Max Factor 2000 calories mascara on upper lashes, and Clinique on bottom lashes*

To be honest, I am not really impressed with the formula. It's dry and it doesn't do much effect to my bottom lashes. It doesn't curl my bottom lashes well. It does elongate my bottom lashes but it doesn't give any extra ordinary volume. 
But overall, the tiny wand is a winner. It could be used for my upper lashes too and it reaches some difficult parts like inner corner of my eyes. 

This mascara retails for 14,95€ but I got it for 20% off.

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment