Saturday 24 November 2012

Current Drugstore Mini Haul

You all know I have a thing for blushes, yes? and especially when it's limited edition, another yes?
Essence is currently having 2 limited edition at the same time, one is a Breaking Dawn theme and the other is a christmas theme called 'Home Sweet Home'.
Predictably, I took the blush from the Breaking Dawn LE, and unpredictably I left the 2 ( TWO!! ) blushes from the Home Sweet Home LE and took the single eye shadow + nail polish instead.
 






Happy Couching is a copper brown eye shadow with a sheen finish. It's not really shimmery, nor frosty. The pigmentation is amazing and the texture is so soft and buttery. I find the knit design on the pan is nice and christmassy. Such a nice product I must say.







Renesmee Red is a matte red blush. It looks quite scary on the pan, but actually looks really nice once applied on the cheeks. You only have to keep it light handed. It has matte finish and gives my cheeks a nice natural redish blush. The powder is finely milled and the texture is soft. It stays on my cheeks the whole day. This blush has been receiving a lot of love from a lot of german beauty bloggers lately and  I think it deserves the hype. 

PS : I didn't manage to take picture of the nail polish, will do a separate post later! 

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment