Friday 9 November 2012

How Much Does Your Make Up Face Worth?

This TAG has been going on for awhile and now it's my turn to do it!! 


FACE

  • Clarins Everlasting Compact Foundation  37€
  • Tony Moly Dear Me BB Cream  8€
  • Maybelline FIT ME Concealer 5,45€
  • Paul&Joe Duo Face Powder  35€
  • Burberry Blush in Cameo 35€
  • P2 What's Up Bronzer 3,45€
TOTAL : 123,9 €


EYES

  • Essence I Love Stage Eye Shadow Base 2,45€
  • MUA Undressed Eye Shadow palette ca. 6€ ( I got it in UK for 4GBP )
  • Kryolan Eye Brow powder 10€
  • Max Factor 2000 Calories Mascara 8,99€
  • Maybelline Gel Eyeliner 6,40€
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara 10€ ( I got it 20% off )
  • Essence Black pencil eyeliner 2€
TOTAL 45,84€

LIPS

  • Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate 8,80€
  • Shiseido Lip Lacquer #305  24€
TOTAL 32,80€

TOOLS

  • Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler  ca.15€
  • P2 Beauty Sponge 1,95€
  • Real Techniques Contour and Buffing Brushes ca. 26€ ( I got it on set )
  • Eco Tools Buffing Brush ca. 8€ ( I bought it USD )
  • ELF Blended brush 2€
  • Beliance Eye Shadow Brush 3,45€
  • Pupa Eye Brow Brush ca. 1,5€ ( I got it in Indonesia )
  • Pupa Blush Brush ca. 5€ ( I got it in Indonesia )
  • Essence Eye liner brush 0€ ( I got it in eye shadow palette )
TOTAL 62,9€

That all summed up to a total amount of  265,44€.. I kinda expected it to be around that number, because I do use a mix of drugstore and high end products. As you can see, I spend most of my money on my face products, and the least on my eyes..
Have you ever done this TAG before? How much do you think your make up face worth?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment