Thursday 22 November 2012

Plum for Winter

Hello guys!! I was in the mood to do a make up look which is more 'festive' and heavy on the eyes.. Since the holiday season is coming and christmas and NY's eve dinners are all scheduled, here we go!

PS : I have just recently bought a new pocket camera with flip out screen ( Samsung MV 800 ). It's nothing fancy or shopisticated, just a pocket digital camera, but I hope it would help make the pictures' quality better in the future.. Esp with self portrait photos! ;)









PS : I'm sorry that the full face pictures are a bit blur, because I accidentally set the filter on my camera to soft blur -___-"


Products used :

FACE :
  • Smashbox Foundation Primer
  • Guerlain Lingerie De Peau in Rose Clair
  • Maybelline FIT ME concealer #15
  • Essence Mattifying Loose Powder
  • Rimmel London Bronzing powder
  • Essence Breaking Dawn Blush in Renesmee Red
  • Rival de Loop Highlighter
EYES :
  • Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow base
  • Wet n Wild Knock on the Wood 3er palette, Wet n Wild 6er Greed Palette
  • Catrice Cream Eyeshadow in Mauvie Star
  • Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black
  • P2 black kohl
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
  • Kryolan Brow Powder in Medium

LIPS :
  • Maybelline Color Shine in #BM 41

How do you like the look? I am really into plum eye shadows this season! :))
and Happy thanksgiving!

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment