Tuesday 20 November 2012

Magic Cream

When it comes to skin care, I am a true loyal fan of Clarins. I've been using Clarins' skin care since more than 3 years and I'm always happy with the result. There were moments when I changed my skin care to another brand and I experienced only bad things, so I always come back to Clarins.

After some research in internet through beauty blogs and makeupalley, I finally decided to get this Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. It has been receiving a lot of great reviews and I was curious to try.




Clarins Beauty Flash Balm can be used both as primer or as facial mask .. If you intend to wear it as primer, the rule is to apply a really thin coat, remember ; really thin. My Clarins SA told me a lot of people apply it too thick and end up looking greasy. But if you want to use it as face mask, you can apply thicker coat, leave it for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off.

As a primer, I must say I am really impressed. It gives a nice basis before foundation and my foundation applies easier over it. It also makes my skin glowing in a healthy way even after lack of sleeping. It does instantly give a fresh transformation. It also makes my make up stay on longer. Really impressive.

As face mask, it depends on what you expect from a face mask. When you expect a deep cleansing than this is not the product for you. But if you want to refresh and relax your skin, this is perfect!! I put this on for 20 minutes and suddenly my face felt sooooooo fresh and smooth. I don't know what Clarins did with this balm but this is really a good product.

As much as I want to use it every single day, people recommend it not too because it will make your skin get used to it and it won't give much effect in the future. So I try to limit myself wearing it on the days where I need extra 'support'.

Love,
Pam


1 comment:

  1. wow,wish can find this product in my country..thx for making review about this:)

    ReplyDelete