Friday 30 November 2012

Heather Silk

This post has been in my draft for quite a long time, I just didn't get any mood to write the review. Not that I don't like it though, just maybe I've been reviewing too many blushes,lately? 
Well then, now I have to stop procrastinating.


above picture : daylight
below picture : blitz

Heather Silk is my first ever Wet n Wild blush. It's a matte bright pink blush with purple undertone. It looks muted on the pan, but surprisingly pigmented and kinda scary once swatched. I really have to be light handed and careful on application. But if you really go light handed, this blush gives a nice flush to the cheeks. That's what I love from bright and super pigmented blushes, because they can look really nice and natural when carefuly applied. I find it fun to play with bright blushes :D

To the quality, I must say I'm impressed. The powder is finely milled, it's not dusty nor chalky. The pigmentation is no question, amazing and the staying power is great. The packaging isn't the prettiest, but I could careless, esp for the price.


I super super lightly applied it on my cheeks.

Have you tried Wet n Wild blushes? Do you like it?

Love,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment