Sunday 4 November 2012

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation

I got a mini version of Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in my October's Douglas Box and I am so happy to try this on, esp because they gave a 5ml sample which is a decent amount.





It comes in the exact same packaging and bottle like the full size version, only this one is smaller. It is so cute and thoughtful, that they put so much effort on a sample.The mini bottle even hat a pump too. Love the packaging.

Here is the comparison of how small the bottle is. It's the size of MAC lipstick bullet.


On my hand it looks a little bit orange and my first thought was  ; Oh no, it's not going to work. But then as I applied it on my face, I could barely notice the orange ( or could be just too yellow ) undertone.

   BEFORE - AFTER                                                                                                         
As you can see on the before - after picture above, my main problem is redness. That's why I don't really fancy sheer coverage foundation, and usually go for medium or full coverage foundation. Hello Flawless has buildable sheer to medium coverage. It evens out my skin pretty good, and also covers my imperfections nicely. It also brightens up my complexion.
The texture of the foundation is watery and it dries pretty quick, so you have to apply it as soon as you pump the foundation out of the bottle. 
My main problem with this foundation is that it makes my oily skin even more oily. I did apply powder on the top of it but it didn't stay matte for more than 2 hours. It gets greasy so fast and also it darkens after few hours. I also noticed that it tends to clog my pores and melts a little bit, so I don't think this foundation is good for warm weather.
But one good thing is, this foundation has SPF 25++ and you know that SPF is soooo important,girls!

Overall, I am happy that I got to try the sample first, because I'd be dissapointed if I bought the fullsize version, especially for the hefty 35€ pricetag. I wouldn't recommend this to people with oily skin, but I'm sure it would work nicely on people with dry or normal skin.

Love,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment