Monday 14 January 2013

Winter Rose

Alverde is a drugstore brand that usually doesn't catch my attention. But recently, Alverde is having a limited edition with some cream blushes, cream eye shadows and lipsticks.. The cream blushes have been praised a lot around beauty bloggers here in Germany. As a blush junkie, of course I hunted for the blush and so happy that I found it.. ( wenn a limited drugstore product being hyped so much, it is usually almost impossible to get.. )



One of few reasons why Alverde doesn't catch my attention is mainly because the unattractive packaging. It is made of plastic with simple Alverde logo on the lid.
But this time I had to ignore the unappetizing look from the packaging because what's inside is important, yes?




Winter Rose ( what a beautiful name! ) is a typical me matte pinkish red. The pigmentation is great as you can see on the swatch above, but it gets more to the sheer side once applied on the cheeks.. The texture is creamy but in no way greasy. I love that it gives such a natural flush and it is really really natural. I love the finish so much because it looks like my cheeks are naturally rosy!
Like most cream blushes, this one has long staying power too and I like to wear it alone without layering it with powder blush because the glowy effect is beautiful.

 

PS : Winter rose retails for 3,49€.


and oh btw, I made another personal blog for my overload random thoughts ;) here

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment