Sunday 27 January 2013

Re-Discovered

I have recently rediscovered some products that I used to love ( or even used to dislike ). I haven't used these babies for quite awhile but just recently use them on daily basis.


  • YSL Creme de Blush #02 in Powdery Rose - I used to really really love this cream blush from YSL. But since I have unnecessary zillion other blushes, this one is kinda forgotten.  It has cream to powder finish which gives a really nice natural flush to my cheeks. The pigmentation is a bit sheer, but I don't mind it at all . 
  • Catrice Matte Bronzer  - This was my holy grail bronzer before I met my P2 bronzer ( which I hit pan already and it's limited *HELP!!*) but since my P2 is getting near and near to the end, I slowly coming back to this one.
  • Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW foundation - I know I know, I wrote that I didn't like this foundation, BUT since it's now winter in Germany and my combination skin is now normal skin with some dry patches which I have NEVER had in my life before ( my skin has always been combination to oily, but now it's normal and feels a bit dry *dislike* ), I decided to give it another go since it was too oily for me. ( I find it works the best when applied using beauty blender instead of brush, because brush tends to make the finish looks cakey and streaky ) And voila! it is now perfect for my skin and I've been using it often recently. I believe I'm going to get the full size soon.
  • Benefit High Beam - As you've read above about my recent skin condition, I feel like I can wear more highlighter to give my skin a bit more glow , and this baby is just perfect especially in misty cold winter, a bit glow won't hurt ;)
  • DIOR 5 Couleurs Eye Shadow - First of all, I'm sorry but I can't find the name nor the number of this palette because I got it from a friend of mine whose aunty owns a beauty store and this one is actually an unused sample. That's why it doesn't come with the normal packaging. I have owned this for like 2 years, but it was never my favorite, simply because I find all the colors are too shimmery too sheer and too frosty ( I put the swatches below ). But I rediscovered it recently and I've been wearing the white and peachy shades often. The white shade is really good for lower lash line and inner corner highlighting and it stays literally the whole day. 
  • Catrice Las Vegas LE Transparant Fixing Powder - I like how finely milled the powder is, and also the finish it gives is so fine and smooth. 
  • Catrice Ultimate Shine Lip Color in #200 - A really nice, easy wearable everyday nude-pink lipstick.



A look using all the re-discovered product





Products used :

FACE :

  • Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation
  • Catrice Las Vegas Transparant Fixing Powder
  • Maybelline FIT ME Concealer #15
EYES :
  • Dior 5 Couleurs Eye Shadows
  • Essence I love stage Eye shadow base
  • Essence Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
  • Lancome Pencil Eye Liner in Black
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • MUA Brow Kit
CHEEKS :
  • YSL creme de blush in powdery rose
  • Benefit High Beam
  • Catrice Bohemia bronzer
LIPS :
  • Catrice Ultimate Shine Lip Colour #200

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment