Saturday 12 April 2014

Beige Gallery

I was fortunate to be given this nail polish from a friend of mine on my birthday last month. I have not tried any YSL nail polish before so I was really happy to finally be able to give it a try.







My friend really knows my kind of shade because she picked up a grey color for me. I love grey as I find that almost anything grey always looks shopisticated and elegant .
Beige Gallery ( I don't know why they named a grey shade - beige ?! ) is a light taupe-y grey shade with creamy finish. I applied one top of Dior gel topcoat on the picture ( I really like the Dior topcoat btw! ).
The texture is such a pleasant to apply. It is not too thin or too thick, and it applies beautifully without being gloopy or streaky. The formula convinced me why it is more expensive than the ones from the drugstore.  I need 2 coats to get opaque with this shade but you can definitely go away with 1 coat, it is only my habit to always apply 2 coats. The staying power-together with the Dior gel coat is excellent! It lasted me 8 days before I felt the need to re-do my manicure!
The color is perfect for any occasion as it is 'neutral' enough for work yet shopisticated enough for a night out when I get bored of red.  
I am very satisfied and happy with this nail polish and will definitely get another shades :-)
Have you tried YSL nail polish or another high end brand nail polish? How did you like it?


Have a nice weekend!
Love,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment