Wednesday 4 December 2013

Christmas Nails

Hi guys, how are you? I hope you're doing well :-)
It is winter now in berlin and the city is getting ready for christmas it is so beautiful ! I love Berlin in December because there are lights everywhere, christmas decorations and christmas markets which I adore. I also enjoy buying christmas gifts for friends and myself  :p.  And since I am more a winter person so December is like my fave month ever.
Anyway, I am really in the mood to wear dark nail polishes in winter, so I bought this deep red polish from Manhattan and the confetti topcoat from L'oreal.





Bright Berry is actually deeper and darker in real life. It is a true red wine shade so I don't really understand why it appears lighter on the picts T.T. Formula wise, it is a good one, it is opaque in 2 layers and the formula is not too thin or too thick . Application is easy peasy, not streaky or gloopy. Manhattan really has good quality nail polishes from a fraction of price.
The confetti top coat from L'oreal has been very hyped among the german bloggers and it is always sold out at the drugstores so when I saw it at my local drugstore and for 20% off, I didn't hesitate. It is a pretty top coat, very versatile and it is a good alternative for glitter topcoat. Removing it , is also not as horror as removing glitter top coat. 

What is your fave winter nail polish?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment