Saturday 2 November 2013

Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Gel Liner

I recently did a beauty swap with lovely Sharlynn from Theblackmentosbeautybox and it was so fun that we decided to do it again for christmas! :-D


I specially asked her to get me Clio eyeliners as my first impression with it was very good and she got me 3 shades! 






Look at the packaging! so holographic and fun!













#1 Beige Shine is a pearly beige shade, perfect for highlighting the inner corner of the eyes or highlighting the lower lash line, creating the aegyo sal effect which has been very popular in Asia.

#13 Bloody Sweet is a shimmery peachy pink. I also love to use it as inner corner highlighter.

#7 Golden Black is a black with golden shimmers. I only have matte black before so this one is a good alternative and I love it!

Clio eyeliners have soft and creamy texture but not extremely creamy that they smear everywhere. They don't tug on the lids and soft enough for the inner corner. They are waterproof which I confirm but they are not very smudge proof I'd say. But for pencil eyeliners, they have pretty decent quality. The price is not very cheap as they retail for ca. SGD18 ( ca. 11€ ), still a drugstore price but more on the higher end of drugstore. 
What i like the most is that they don't irritate my eyes and I have sensitive eyes so it's not easy to find Good Eyeliners.

Have you tried Clio Eyeliners?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment