Thursday 28 November 2013

Rimmel London Lasting Color Rush

A friend of mine just came back from London and he bought me some goodies, this lip crayon from Rimmel included. I was so happy to get it since Rimmel is no longer available at our drugstores and I was so glad that he picked up the 'right' shade for me.


Packaging wise, this lip crayon has nothing new or special. It looks just like any other lip crayon on the market. It is retractable so no sharpener needed.



I got the shade 'On Fire'. It is a bright raspberry pink but very wearable. It has glossy balm finish but no shimmer which I find very good. The texture is very nice, it is emollient but not slippery and quite hydrating. It is not as hydrating as the Clinique chubby stick, but still more hydrated as normal lipsticks. The pigmentation is great but very buildable so I can wear it sheer as well. The staying power is very impressive for a balm. I don't usually expect this kind of lip crayon to stay long but I got 4 hours straight with minor eating and drinking. It also stains my lips a little bit.


I am overall happy with this lip crayon. However, I don't think this lip crayon is a must have if you already have had similar shade on your stash. This is nice to have but it is nothing new on the market. But, I find this lip crayon trend in general very good because they are easy to wear and hydrating as well.

Do you also love lip crayons like I do?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment