It's been a long time since the last time I post a face of the day. Here is the look I've been wearing a lot the past few weeks. The peachy nude lips is mostly what I wear to uni or day time activities and the grape red lipa is what I wear at nights or whenever I need a pop of color. Which one do you like better?
Products used :
- Benefit Porefessional
- IT Cosmetics bye bye redness
- L'oreal Paris Magic Nude Foundation #120
- Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy
- P2 Matte Bronzer
- Essence Eye shadow base
- L'oreal Paris Infaiilible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush
- MUA Undressed Me Palette
- Heroine Kiss Me Liquid Pen Eyeliner
- Rimmel Scandalous Eyeliner in black
- Essence Eye Brow Pencil in Teddy
- Alverde Eye Brow Gel in Brown
- Benefit They'Re Real Mascara
- Catrice Glamour Doll Waterproof mascara
- EOS lip balm
- Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon
- P2 Matte Deluxe Lipstick in #050 I adore you
Oh btw, I just recently did a little haul, mostly Clinique stuffs because Douglas.de was having a promotion gift with purchase for clinique stuffs so I took the chance to stock up on my Chubby stick ( I used up my super strawberry and almost use up my mega melon as well ) and I purchased the chubby stick for eye as well. I'll do the review soon!
Have a nice weekend!