Monday 20 October 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

I do believe that eye brow is very important, and for people like me who are not blessed with natural amazing eye brows,we always need to do brow routine everyday. For the last 2 years , I religiously used Etude House eye brow pencil and set it with eye brow gel from Maybelline. But just recently, my sister introduced me to Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade and I fell in love.






I ordered mine from Sephora US and since my sister and I have similar hair color, I decided to order the shade Soft Brown just like hers ( though I am now debating myself whether I should order the shade taupe for more ashy look because I actually prefer my eyebrows to look ashy ).  Soft brown is a medium milky brown and is actually a good match for my eye brows. 
This pomade reminds me of gel eyeliner so much, I even wonder whether they are the same product? The texture and how it applies are just similar like gel eyeliner. I usually apply it using a thin eye brow brush and a little goes a looooong way. My tips is to start from the middle of your eye brows to avoid getting to much product on the inner corner. It applies evenly and sets pretty fast. I like to apply it a bit sheer for a more natural finish but it is build able so if you prefer bold finish, don't worry because this pomade can also achieve that look.
For the ease of application, I think we do need a bit practice at the beginning because within first 3 applications, I definitely applied too much product and ended up looking like Crayon Sinchan xD . But, once I found out the right way to apply it, it is just easy peasy.

The staying power is great but it is not extra long lasting like some people said. If I am going to have a long day, I usually top it with eye brow gel for extra staying power and I always keep the Etude house eye brow pencil on my make up bag for on the go touch up.

What is your eye brow routine?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment