Tuesday 30 September 2014

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

This is the concealer everyone is talking about, so of course I was eager to give it a try. NARS is not available in Germany and only possible to be purchased through online retailer, so when I visited Paris in August, I picked up my radiant creamy concealer in shade Vanilla.







When it comes to concealer, I like mine to be lighter than my skin tone. I wear the shade Light 4 on NARS Sheer Glow foundation so I went 2 shades lighter for the concealer. 
The concealer comes in a thin and long tube with doe foot applicator. I like the packaging because it is sleek, functional and convenient. The doe foot applicator is nice because it makes sure you get the right amount of product ( unlike squeeze tube as you might squeeze a bit too much product ). 

This concealer has great pigmentation and coverage. I can totally see why a lot of people love it. It doesn't set into lines and doesn't crease as well. The texture is creamy and thick, but I don't feel like it is easy to blend. The concealer feels a wee bit heavy and dry. It does its job very well though, to cover the under eye area, blemishes and some other imperfections, but it annoys me that it doesn't blend as easy as I would like it to. It takes me a lot of time only to blend this into my skin. I usually only apply a small amount of product as it is well pigmented, but still I always have difficulty to blend it. Brushes make it streaky, so I usually use fingers or sponge.
In comparison to my HG concealer from ZA, this one from NARS is definitely not good enough. I even prefer its 'dupe' ; Maybelline FIT ME concealer. 

Maybe I have a weird skin + weird preference, but this conceale is unfortunately-imo not worth the money :(

Have you tried this particular concealer from NARS? Do you like it?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment