Thursday 3 July 2014

ZA Perfect Fit Concealer

I received this concealer from Sharlynn from theblackmentosbeautybox inside our SWAP package. She said that this concealer is her favourite. So it must be great and yes it didn't disappoint me! 






with- without


ZA is a brand I remember from my teenage age. I used to have few products from the brand as it was widely available in Indonesia.
The packaging is very simple and nothing fancy yet functional. It comes in a small squeeze tube which I think is optimal for a concealer.
Sharlynn picked up for me the lightest shade available I assume, based on the number #01 and it is the perfect concealer shade for me. It is very light with a distinct yellow-beige undertone similar like the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer which I really enjoy. Maybelline FIT ME in #15 is pinker.
This concealer has AMAZING pigmentation, a little goes a long long way. It has creamy and buttery consistency, such a pleasant to blend. It melts into the skin effortlessly and gives a flawless finish. It doesn't accentuate the fine lines or dry patches and it feels very hydrating which is good for the sensitive under eye area. But I also love to apply it as highlighter on the highest point of my cheekbones. It gives such a luminous-glow highlight to the cheekbones without being shimmery at all . Love!! The staying power is excellent, it stays the whole day and I don't feel the need to touch up during the day. I can really imagine this concealer works wonderful in warmer temperature which is always a plus point. This concealer is so good I could cry! The formula is so dreamy creamy and emollient and dewy without being greasy. I am so grateful that Sharlynn introduced me to it because it is now my holy grail concealer. 


PS : I did buy another 5 of this concealer during my trip to Jakarta. They retail for Rp 82.000,- or ca. €5,5 each which is a steal for such amazing product!

What is your favourite concealer at the moment?
Love,
Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment