Sunday 6 July 2014

Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings

I love beauty sets, especially those with mini size products because they are so cute, travel friendly, and easier to be used up. They also usually retail under its 'true value' which is good if we want to try some products at the same time but do not want to spend so much money to get the full size. Since I have not tried anything from Too Faced, this set was perfect! I picked it up at Sephora Singapore for SGD 22 ( then got 20% off! ).




The set contains the chocolate soleil matte bronzer, the better than sex mascara, the shadow insurance  eye shadow primer and primed & poreless skin smoothing face primer. 





The prime&poreless face primer - I have already used it up and I really liked it , even better than Benefit Porefessional. Too faced is not widely available here in Germany but I can get it through asos or Sephora USA since they ship to Germany now xD! It has similar consistency to the Benefit Porefessional, only the Prime&Poreless is thicker and more rich in texture. It melted into the skin effortlessly and created a flawless base for the foundation. I noticed that it helped my foundation apply better and achieved a more polished finish. It helped to control the oil and elongate the wear of my foundation. Love it and I already ordered the full size ^^

The shadow insurance eye shadow primer - This eye shadow primer has similar texture to the Urban Decay Primer Potion. It helped the eye shadow pop up more and brighter also prevent it from creasing. But the same results could be achieved by my eye shadow base from Essence which is way cheaper. So this one is not a bad product but it didn't impress me enough to get the full size. 

Better than Sex Mascara - I had high expectation on this mascara and it didn't disappoint me. It has a nice hourglass shaped wand which performs very well to curl up the lashes. You can see on the picture above how this mascara elongates my lashes and also gives some volume. The effect might not be something amazing in your opinion, but trust me, for my barely there lashes, I am happy with the result. The only thing is that the wand is rather big and it often gets to my lids, but I am sure that people with longer lashes won't experience the same problems like I do. 
I've been enjoying this mascara a lot, and maybe will get the full size product once I am finished with all my rotating mascaras at the moment.

Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - Finally, a good matte bronzer! It is matte, a bit ashy and smells like chocolate :9. It gives good pigmentation but not too much so it is perfect to give a bit of contour or just a bit of color to your face. If you like Benefit Hoola Bronzer, this is worth the try because they are both similar in terms of color and texture.

Overall, this is a very nice set! I love almost all of the products except the eye shadow primer. The other 3 are candidates for me to get in full size. I am going to see more into the brand and try more products.

Do you have any favorite from Too Faced?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment