Saturday 19 July 2014

Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion


I am a fan of Laneige waterbank skin care series and was so excited to see Laneige being widely available in Jakarta and singapore. I got some stuffs from Laneige during my recent holiday trip and this snow BB cushion was one of them.









I have never tried any cushion foundation before and was never really interested.. but the lameige SA was wearing this BB cushion and her skin was soooo flawless and dewy, very nice indeed. So I asked her what was she wearing as base and she showed me this BB Cushion.. So there it went to my shopping cart.
The Laneige snow BB cushion comes with a 15ml refill. So you get in total 30ml of product, each cushion has 15ml. It comes in a nice sturdy white case. I love how they have a separator for the sponge so the sponge will not always be in contact with the product. I surprisingly really like the sponge. It is not like usual sponge you get with your powder, this one has actually a very nice material that makes applying the foundation easier and smooth. Laneige doesn't sell the sponge separately, but you get a new sponge for every refill you buy.
My shade is 13, the lightest shade they have. It is a bit ashy but after few minutes , it starts to set and doesn't look ashy anymore. I love how it really brightens up my whole complexion.
The foundation has light to medium coverage. It feels lightweight on the skin and is buildable. I usually put 2 layers to achieve the coverage I need, but this foundation doesn't end up looking cakey on my face. It covers up my rednesses and doesn't set into dry patches or clog pores.
It provides a very dewy finish, so if you have oily skin, you might want to give it a try first. During my holiday in Indonesia and Singapore, this was the only foundation I wore. It was always min.30'C there and also very humid, but this foundation performed very well. Despite of the dewy finish, it had a pretty good oil control. I didn't set this foundation with powder as I think the beauty of it is the finish.
The staying power was also very good. I didn't need to touch up very often, only occasionally blotting, and to consider the very warm and humid weather there, this performed really really well.

I also received so many compliments using this foundation. My mom and my aunt even bought this foundation directly when they saw me wearing it. And both of them were a huge fan of Revlon two way cake foundation since I don't know when,lol. But now they converted to this BB Cushion.


This foundation retails for Rp 430.000 or ca.€25 / 30 ml

Have you tried any cushion foundation?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment