Friday 4 October 2013

La petite patisserie

I've heard a lot of great things about Laura Mercier perfume and body care range. I've been wanting forever to try their perfume which all smell like desserts ( and I love dessert!! ). But there's only 1 Laura Mercier counter in Berlin and it is not easily accessible so I never got a chance to try. 
Since I visited Paris few weeks ago, I didn't waste the chance to try Laura Mercier's perfume and when I saw that Laura Mercier counter at Printemps Paris was having this set of 3 mini perfumes, I was so happy!



The set comes in a very lovely cardbox. It contains 3 mini perfumes at each 15ml. I think it is the perfect size for mini perfume because it is not too little like those 5ml sets at duty free. The mini size is the perfect size for handbag as well. 


The set contains each 15ml of Vanilla, Fresh Fig and Almond coconut Milk. I looooove them all, they smell literally like their names advised. I didn't fall in love with the scent at the first spray, but it is something that will grow after times. They smell quite intense I'd say, but don't worry, they don't smell sickly sweet. They smell lovely on their own but they smell even better when layered together. I found that fresh fig smells the best when it's worn alone. But I love to layer them together too. My favorite combo is vanilla as base note, almond coconut milk as heart note and fresh fig as top note. I've been receiving a lot of compliments about the scents.
They smell alone, or together like fall and winter. There's something about them that reminds you of the colder months, and since it is now fall in Berlin, they are just perfect.
To be honest, I didn't expect the scent to last long, but it lasts forever. I can still smell the scent on my clothes even on the other day.

I am really impressed with the quality of them and I do think they are worth the money. I'll take a look at another scents and body products on my next Laura Mercier counter visit. :-)

Have you tried anything from Laura Mercier?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment