Wednesday 5 September 2012

August Loves!

I know a lot of people say this but ; I can't believe it's already September!! I'm sorry I'm a bit late on this post, but I've been really busy with work lately and my summer holiday slowly comes to the end ( please don't remind me of this ). 
August was amazing for me. I would say it is the best month of 2012, so far ( because I believe the upcoming months will def be better! yes I am really optimist ;p ) . I started my new job which I love and also had a short holiday to London and Manchester so I really did enjoy August.


Okay, now let's see what I've been loving this month :
  1. Stella Mccartney Summer Rose EDP  - I bought this perfume at Duty Free Gatwick Airport in London. Honestly I fell in love with the bottle first, because it is so pretty with roses all over it. The scent itself is a bit heavy I would say,so perfect for fall/winter. I tend to like heavier scent more than light summer scent, that's why I've been wearing this perfume really often even though it's still summer now. ;) [ Top notes : Green Apple, Citrone - Middle notes : Peoni, Rose - Base note : Amber ].
  2. YSL Sheer Powdercreme Foundation - This is actually one of my all time favorite high end foundation. But I've been neglecting it these past few months, and have just recently rediscovered it.
  3. Real Techniques Contour Brush - I use this brush to apply bronzer and contour my face. I extremely love it!! 
  4. Real Techniques Buffing Brush - I use this brush to apply my foundation. I still prefer my Eco Tools Buffing brush, but this is great too. 
  5. Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate - I think I rave enough about this product. But I must once again say, that I really really really loooooooove this lip butter. It smells so delish and fells extremely comfortable on my lips. I religiously apply this on my lips before going to bed and I wake up the next morning having smooth and plump lips.
  6. MUA Undressed Me Eye Shadow Palette - I bought this at Superdrug,London. It's almost an exact dupe of Urban Decay Naked Palette and really good for everday use. I am still workin on the in depth review about this product, should be on my blog soon. 
  7. Catrice Blush Defining Blush in Rosewood Forest - A really fresh and natural rosy blush. It gives my cheeks a radiant rosy glow. Love!
  8. Burberry Lipstick in Hibiscus - My perfect version of red wine lipstick. I fall in love with the formula, still working on the in depth review, please be patient ;)
  9. KIKO Precision Lip Liner in Dark Red - Perfect match for Burberry Lipstick. It's not the best lip liner I've ever used but it's fine for the price.
So, those are the products I've been loving in August, I'm sorry that some products haven't been reviewed on my blog yet, but they are coming soon! Don't worry ;-D

I wish you a fabulous September!!
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment