Thursday 30 January 2014

The perfect foundation TAG

Among all make up items, I enjoy testing out foundation the most. I just love how foundation can totally transform our skin and make them looking flawless (who doesn't want flawless looking skin?? ) . 
So when I saw this tag going around youtube, I decided to do so :D


  • Best Packaging
Best packaging goes to YSL youth liberator foundation. I love the ombre effect on the bottle and the fact that it has pump to dispense the product. The bottle feels hefty and well made, definitely compliments the price tag. It might not be the most travel friendly but it looks beautiful on my dressing table. I just like how it looks.
  • Best Color Payoff
I have to go with my mineral foundation from Bellapierre. It amazes me how a powder foundation can provide such a good coverage. The color payoff is great and only little product needed for application. This is the only foundation in powder form that I can wear without any help from liquid foundation or even concealer. 

  • Most Versatile
Bourjois Healthy mix serum foundation is the most versatile one. It has excellent quality especially for drugstore price range. I can wear it anytime I feel like wearing it, doesn't matter day time or for night out. It photographs beautifully and gives one of the best finish among all foundation I own. I always carry this foundation with me whenever I travel. The packaging is also convenient to carry around because it is made of plastic bottle ( but not cheap looking one ), with a pump as well. 
  • Best for Traveling
As I mentioned above, I always carry the Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation whenever I travel. Mainly because the excellent finish and the functional packaging.

  • Biggest Regret
I have to go with Clinique Anti Redness solution. I had a high expectation for it but it failed to live up the expectation.. It is one of the most cakey foundation I have ever tried, and the finish is mask like and accentuates my pores and milia badly. It is not cheap either .
  • Best Color Names
I have checked all the foundations I own and none of them have extra ordinary names. They are all either ivory, vanilla, beige,  etc etc. So I have to skip this question

  • Least Used
Bourjois healthy mix foundation ( without the serum one ). I very rarely wear this foundation, not because it is not good but simply because its sister ; the serum one is wayyyyy better. The original healthy mix doesn't give as flawless finish as the serum one and also doesn't look as natural. It is still not a bad product but I'd recommend you to get the serum one instead of this one. 
  • Most Used, Most Loved, Desert Island
My most used and most loved foundation are the Bourjois healthy mix serum and the YSL youth liberator. I even sometimes mix both foundation and the finish is impeccable! 
And the foundation I'd have with me on a desert island would be the Missha BB Cream. Because of the ease of application and the high SPF factor. Though to be honest, who would carry a foundation to a desert island? -_____-"



Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment