Wednesday 17 December 2014

Lancome Vernis in Love

I used to think that high end nail polishes are waste of money, but after some impressive encounters with Dior and YSL nail polishes, I no longer do. Sure, there are some high end nail polishes that just don't do for me ( e.g. Chanel and Tom Ford ), but there are some that are really worth the money, and the Lancome Vernis in Love range is one of them.






I recently picked up 3 shades from the Vernis in Love nail polish range from Lancome. I have had one red shade from the range in my collection and I love it so much. That's why I decided to pick up these 3 shades ^^

Lancome nail polishes don't have names, only number which makes it very difficult to remember. But asides of the annoying number name, there isn't anything I don't like from them.
The polishes come in a small sleek glass bottle with a small Lancome rose printed on the right top corner. I love the small and sleek packaging as they don't take much storage and look high end yet remain simple. It has wide flat brush similar to the brushes from Dior and YSL and Essie which the kind of brush I love the most. It makes the application easier and even ( I am not a fan of thin narrow brushes like the Chanel's or Tom Ford's). 

  • 350M - is a warm peachy dusty rose shade which is my favorite shade out of the 3. 
  • 105M - is a bright coral shade which is warm enough for my liking and doesn't end up looking neon like Essie Tart Deco for example which I am not a fan of.
  • 250N - is a taupe shade with a both of blue hint to it.
The polishes apply very smooth and they are not streaky. The pigmentation is great and you can get away with only 1 coat ( I always apply 2 anyway ). They all have creamy - glossy finish which I really like as I am not really a fan of matte finish. The longevity is great, I usually get a week of wear with a good top coat.

What is your favorite high end nail polishes? 
Love,
pam

No comments:

Post a Comment