Tuesday 25 February 2014

Blush

I only have 1 Burberry lipstick but it is enough to convince me. The formula is one of the best I have ever encountered. Blush is a shade I have been wanting to get for a long time. But it was always out of stock at Burberry counter in Berlin and I didn't want to order it from Burberry website as the shipping cost alone is €15!
Finally after a long wait, this shade is back on stock so I picked it up right away.



Blush is a very warm medium rose pink. It is a very neutral shade that will compliment any kind of look.  I love the fact that the color is not too pale against my complexion. It actually gives a very nice 'just bitten' effect on the lips, very natural and flattering. 
The finish is creamy and the formula is incredible. It is creamy and pigmented but light weight at the same time. It feels comfortable and not heavy on the lips ( unlike the Giorgio Armani CC lipstick ). It glides on smoothly and it doesn't bleed or feather. I love the fact that it is not drying and actually quite moisturizing.
The staying power is okay for a light colored lipstick. I got 4 hours wear with minor drinking and eating. 




The lipstick is heavily scented though, if you've tried Burberry make up you'd be familiar with the floral scent. 
I don't mind the smell but I can understand that some people might find it overwhelming.  
The lipstick retails at €26 , not a cheap price but definitely worth every penny. 

Have you tried any Burberry make up? How do you like it?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment