Friday 9 August 2013

OOTD - One Bright Summer

Hey guys!
It has been very warm the last 3 weeks here in Berlin which I hate with all my heart. I don't like summer even though a lot of people LOVE it. I prefer to freeze in winter rather than sweating in summer. 
But fortunately it gets cooler now and the weather forecast shows that it will not get as warm as the last weeks. 
I've been wearing a lot of dresses and skirts during the super hot temperature as they are flowy and cooler than pants. Here is one OOTD I  wore on a shopping day with my friends when it was 32'C :



 

Black satin shirt : Forever21+
Paisley printed skirt : H&M
Flats : Primark
Bag : Rebecca Minkoff
Necklace : Primark

How is the weather where you live? 
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment