Wednesday 1 August 2012

Deborah Lippmann - Good Girl Gone Bad

I've been wanting to try Deborah Lippmann nail polish for so long, mainly because the hype around youtube and beauty bloggers, but the proud 22-24€ pricetag scare the hell out of my financial balace. But you know that I believe in destiny, yes? So I accidentally found a big bowl of Deborah Lippmann nail polishes in Douglas-Kurfürsterndamm for 50% off and I couldn't resist. 
I tried to look for more color because of the 50% off discount, but unfortunately the other colors were not my cup of tea, so I only bought this one.




To the packaging, I really like the bottle shape. It looks posh, and expensive.The glass is sturdy and it comes with a box, which makes it more 'expensive looking'. I think with the heavy pricetag, they did a good job in packaging.



'Good Girl Gone Bad' is a deep burgundy color which has a lot of red glitters. The color reminds me a lot of christmas, not really a typical summer color, but I love it. It looks rich and divine on my nails and would be perfect for a night out. The application was easy because the brush is slim and slender ( I'm sorry I forgot to take picture of the brush ). It has a matte finish but you can apply a shiny top coat over it, and it will still look stunning.

Overall, I agree that this is a high quality nail polish, but I don't really think this nail polish is worth the price of 22€, thus I am so happy that I got it for only 11€! 

Have you ever tried Deborah Lippmann nail polish?
xx,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment