Thursday 2 August 2012

Kiko Creamy Lipstick #389 + #399

I just recently purchased 2 Kiko lipsticks because they are currently on sale for 50% off. I know I really should stop buying more and more lipsticks but I just couldn't resist T.T.


The packaging is really nice. The lipstick comes with a black box, in a sleek matte black bullet which reminds me of MAC. I really like the packaging, looks expensive and sturdy.




Both lipsticks I took are supposed to have creamy finish according to their name. But they look more matte rather than creamy in my opinion. The pigmentation and the staying power are great and the application was smooth and easy. They are really similar to MAC Lipsticks in my opinion, a really great option as a cheaper alternative for MAC ( even without discount, they are retailed only for 6€ ).



#399 is a nude peachy shade. I know I will not wear this shade really often because it looks a bit pale on me, but I think every woman should have this kind of shade to match a heavy smokey eyes make up.



#389 is a muted pink-rosewood color, absolutely my cup of tea. The pigmentation is really nice, it took only a  light swipe on my lips and the color transformed beautifully. Perfect for everyday use because it's not too bright for a working day but also not too dull for a night out.

Overall I am really happy with these lipsticks. I think they are almost an exact dupe to MAC lipstick ( in terms of texture, finish and quality ) and I will definitely try more color on this range.

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment