Thursday 26 July 2012

All About BB Cream - A comparison

Hey guys!
As some of you may have known, I love BB Cream! My first encounter with BB cream started with Missha Perfect Cover which I ordered from Ebay. I instantly fell in love with the finish, the texture, and all the good things it has. From that time on, my love for BB Cream goes on.





*Click on the name for more indepth review for each BB Cream*
  1. Caring Colors BB Cream - A friend of mine bought this for me in Indonesia. I like to mix this with Missha Perfect Cover especially in Summer for a dewy-but not greasy- finish.
  2. Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #21 - My first BB cream and still remains my favorite. It has SPF 42 which is ideal for sunny summer days. Because of the high amount of SPF, this BB cream can create whitecast, so I don't recommend to wear it if you're going to take a lot of pictures.
  3. Skin79+ Hot Pink BB Cream - I ordered this BB Cream based on curiosity, because this is one of the most famous BB Cream. I don't think it's a bad product, but I don't reach for it quite often.
  4. Rival De Loop BB Cream - Rival de Loop is 'a made in germany' BB Cream which is surprisingly not bad. I am always skeptical to non asian BB Creams because they're mostly only tinted moisturizer labelled as BB cream. But this one is actually nice.
  5. Maybelline Color Smooth BB cream - The worst BB Cream I've ever encountered, so far.
  6. Holika Holika Peach Girl BB Cream - A really nice BB Cream, kinda similar to Missha Perfect Cover. It looks really ashy and white once applied but it turns out natural after a few minutes on my face which I really like.
Among 6 BB Creams I have, my favorite is still Missha Perfect Cover, followed by Holika Holika - Caring Colors -  Rival de Loop - Skin79 and lastly Maybelline Color Smooth.

Do you like BB Cream like I do? and what is your favorite so far?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment