Friday 16 October 2015

AURELIA Miracle Cleanser

During my stay in Jakarta, I was exposed to a whole new level of skincare and make up community. I was introduced to a lovely online forum for Indonesian women with various topics and discussions which later led to some real life meetings with fellow beauty enthusiastic ladies and there was where I got to know new brands that I had never heard of before, one of the brand was Aurelia Probiotic Skincare. Apparently , the brand is very famous in Indonesia ( people buy them online as net-a-porter ) stocks them. So I ordered the best brand trio deluxe sample and tested some of their best selling products. I must say I fell in love with all items I've tried from the brand so far and have repurchased full size items immediately. I'll talk about the Miracle Cleanser on today's post.





To briefly describe the brand , I copied a short description from the website : 

"Aurelia Probiotic Skincare continually seeks scientific excellence by pushing the boundaries of skincare. We are passionate about providing women with revolutionary, next generation probiotic technology combined with ethically sourced 100% BioOrganic botanical formulations.
Our scientifically proven, evidence based skincare works by helping to manage the level of inflammation within the skin, the main cause of skin ageing. It does this by moderating molecules called cytokines which mediate our body's natural immune response. Aurelia Probiotic Skincare protects against skin ageing, regenerates cell metabolism, prevents cellular DNA damage, boosts hyaluronic acid by nineteen times and increases collagen synthesis by 140% leaving you with glowing radiant skin.
Aurelia Probiotic Skincare prides itself on its beautiful mix of science and natural luxury. Our range is free from a number of harmful and unethical ingredients which include: synthetic fragrances, colorants, parabens, mineral oils, silicones, sulphates, propylene glycol, phthalates, GMO, PEGs, TEA, DEA, MI, formaldehyde, urea, mercury, lead and bee venom.
We are a British company and manufacture in England."

I've been enjoying using cleansing cream / balm to remove my makeup as they don't leave my skin dry while still working efficiently. This Miracle Cleanser from Aurelia comes in a heavy duty glass jar and comes with a bamboo muslin cloth. The Miracle Cleanser has a lightweight - non greasy cream texture. I find the texture very pleasant and comfortable on the skin. The cleanser feels warm to the skin once applied and massaged. It removes make up and cleanse my skin very well without stripping all the oil. I usually apply it to dry skin, massage in circular motion and wipe all the excess using a warm damp muslin cloth. 

The product leaves my skin clean and somehow manages to make it glow too. It cleanses very well but at the same time is being hydrated too. It smells sooo good and kind of relaxing. It smells like a mix of jasmine and eucalyptus and I love using it to clean my face in the evening since the relaxing scent makes me feel a bit sleepy afterwards xD.

However, this cleanser is not the best to remove eye make up as it stings my eyes. I usually clean my eye make up using an oil based make up remover first then using this Miracle Cleanser to remove the rest of the make up.
The Miracle Cleanser also comes with a bamboo muslin cloth which is really good. The cloth is soft and doesn't scratch my skin. It helps removing the make up and the residue of the cream cleanser. 

Overall, I am loving this cleanser very much and have been enjoying the brand in general. Have you heard about the brand? and what is your current favourite cleansing balm/cream?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment