After a loooooooooooong gloomy winter, it is now finally summer here in Berlin. I am to be honest not a summer person, I hate it when it's warm and humid. I love it when I can still wear outerwear / jacket and when the weather is cool and breezy. But even a winter child like me needs a bit of sunshine after a very long long deep winter and let me show you my top 5 summer lip colors!
( in random order ) :
- Givenchy Rouge Interdit in Fruity Orange - I am not usually wear orange on the lips but in Summer, why not?
- Astor Lip Butter in Unguilty Pleasure - Very similar to Maybelline Blushing Berry but it is a bit more sheer.
- Maybelline Color Sensational in Blushing Berry - Brilliant formulation, very comfortable on the lips, easy to apply and the color suits any occasions.
- YSL Rouge Volupte Sheer Candy in Succulent Pomegranate - The last time I remember, it has more a coral hint to it, but now it looks more like a barbie pink to me. It confuses me a bit -.- But anyhow it is a nice kind of Barbie Pink because it has slightly coral undertone so it is more friendly for asian complexion.
- Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte Lipstick #111 - A very bright matte chili red with a hint of orange undertone. It is not too dark for summer, and I believe red is suitable for any kind of season.
GIVENCHY ROUGE INTERDIT
ASTOR LIP BUTTER - UNGUILTY PLEASURE
MAYBELLINE BLUSHING BERRY
RIMMEL LONDON KATE MOSS #111
What is your favorite summer lip colors?