Monday 4 March 2013

Fresh Berry

On my trip to Jakarta and Singapore I realized that Maybelline range of products are different in Asia and Europe, even between Singapore and Jakarta, the product range is different. So I bought some nice products from Maybelline in Jakarta, and this bright fuschia blush is one of them.




The packaging is sooo simple but practical. The case doesn't have a mirror nor a mini brush, only a small round pan with a clear transparant lid. The case is made of plastic, but it feels quite sturdy.



Fresh Berry is a bright matte fuschia which looks scary on the pan , but you can definitely sheer it down. Texture wise,  the powder feels smooth and finely milled and fallout is minimal. The pigmentation is amazing as you can see on heavy swatch above, but if you apply it light-handed, it will give you a really nice pink flush.

I applied it a bit heavy to give you a better look of the color ;)

I overall love this color and also the texture of the blush. For the price ; IDR 45.000 ( ca. 3-4€ ), I think it is a really nice product even though the shade is easily dupable.

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment