Monday 14 March 2016

Sunkiss Ribbon

If I had to pick up the most beautiful make up item I have in my collection so far, I'd choose this blush from Chanel. Chanel Sunkiss Ribbon Harmonie de Blush is part of Chanel spring 2016 collection. The first time I saw the blush on Instagram, I fell in love and religiously checked few websites that carry Chanel beauty in Germany because I was worried it'd be sold out. Fortunately, I was able to get my hands on it and I am so glad I splurged on this gorgeous item.







Chanel Sunkiss Ribbon blush is housed in a trademark Chanel black case. There is a built in mirror inside and it also comes with a mini brush which is stored in a 'velvet' pouch that comes with it. The blush has 5 different shades ranging from peachy - rosey pink - orange  to bright vibrant fuchsia. All individual shades have great pigmentation and once blended they form a nice bright pink shade. It is very pigmented though, so I like to use my sparse blush brush to saturate the pigmentation and make it looking softer on the cheeks.

The powder is very soft, smooth and has such a pleasant texture. There is zero fallout and the emboss doesn't wear off quickly. It applies smoothly and is easy to blend, giving my cheeks a nice healthy flush. 

I have tried few Chanel baked blushes from their regular collection and have to say that I'm not a fan of the formula. Gladly the limited edition blushes from Chanel usually have different formulation and therefore worth to try.

To be honest, there is not much to be told about this blush. It is just one excellent product. Everything from the concept, the packaging, the texture, the color, the quality is just great. It is however strongly fragranced. I don't mind it though, in fact, I kinda like the scent. But if you are sensitive to fragrance on make up, that might be a downside for you. 

The blush wore well on me. I can go to 7-8 hour mark with no problem.

If you still can get your hands on this gem, I think you should consider splurging.

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment