Thursday 7 January 2016

H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher in Rosy Brown

I've been exploring the H&M beauty line lately and almost everything I've tried from the line has been great. Recently, I just bought their powder blush and I am impressed again and again.





heavily applied for picture purpose

I picked up the shade ; Rosy Brown. It is a warm burnt peach shade with a slight golden sheen. Burberry Blossom is lighter and with no golden trace. Burberry Cameo is more rosy and pink. Rosy Brown is the kind of shade which will look nice on different skin tones. On my NC 20 skin, the color is warm and very autumn appropriate. It compliments my skin tone nicely without being too orange. 

H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher is housed in a black, sleek plastic case. The case is not the most well made case I've seen, but it doesn't look or feel cheap. There is no built in mirror or applicator inside which makes it less practical for touch up or traveling. But, I personally don't really mind. 

H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher has nice, soft and smooth texture. The pigmentation is great without being too much. They blend easily and smoothly. It can be a bit dusty though, but I can ignore it considering the price point. The blush wears really well too. It can get to ca. 7 hour mark with no problem.

Overall, the powder blush from H&M is another hit from the line. For €7,49 it's definitely worth a try.

Have you tried anything from the line?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment