Friday 3 May 2013

Silver Lining

Colored eye liners are usually not my thing. I always wear black eye liner or sometimes brown, but colored eye liners were strangers on my stash until my lovely Sharlynn from The Blackmentosbeautybox gave this to me on our meet up in February. 
She gave me an silver eye liner from Clio Professional. Clio is a korean brand that I was not familiar about. The 1st time I saw this brand was when I was in Singapore because they are everywhere.

Here I created a very simple and clean FOTD with only silver eye liner on my upper lash line. I have been loving this eye liner because it is so pigmented, so soft but not slippery and also it is waterproof so it stays on really long on my water line. I also love to apply it on my water line or on the tear duct.










Products I used :

FACE :
  • Smashbox photoready face primer
  • Heme Pure Mineral BB Cream
  • Manhattan clear face powder #Sand
  • Benefit Fake Up concealer #01

EYES :
  • Clio Professional eye liner
  • Kryolan brow powder #brown
  • Alverde Brow gel
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara

CHEEKS :
  • Burberry Cheek Glow #blossom
LIPS :
  • Maybelline Watershine Lipstick #BM 41
Once again, thank you Sharlynn for giving me such a nice product! I am so eager to try on some other colors!

Love,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment