Saturday 18 June 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush

I visited Amsterdam last month and of course I had to give De Bijenkorf at Dam Square a visit. I was surprised to see a huge Charlotte Tilbury counter there. It was a Monday, but the counter was packed. All the lovely ladies working there were busy , so I had a good time alone swatching here and there before a lovely CT girl approached me and we spent almost an hour solid talking about make up xD.






I was there with my aunt and she was looking for a nice natural foundation for mature skin ( my aunt is 65 years old ). So, she was given a make over from the nice CT girl ( I sadly forgot her name though :/) and my aunt ended up taking all the stuffs the MUA applied on her face. I was impressed to see the direct result on my aunt's skin. While waiting for her make up to be done, I did a lot of swatches and ended up liking the Cheek to Chic blush in Ecstasy a bit too much xD ( I wanted to get the Walk of Shame lipstick too but it was sold out ). 

Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush comes in a nice slim and round plastic case. The case is well made and has a good weight to it despite of it being made out of plastic. There is a built in mirror inside but it doesn't include mini brush which I think is good as mini brushes are usually being thrown away.

The Cheek to Chic Blushes have 2 different shades in one pan. I picked up the shade Ecstasy which  a bright coral and a peach shade. Both shades have sheen and are not matte. They're not shimmery though. I like to swirl my brush to both shades and mix them together to achieve a flattering peachy coral color. The blush has a good pigmentation and reminds me a lot of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush. The texture is smooth and finely milled. I experience very minimal fall out and despite of its excellent pigmentation, it still has room for errors. It blends beautifully and won't give you an over blushed look.
The staying power is great as well. This blush is a winner in my book.

Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush retails for €39/8gr of product which is expensive, but it's worth the splurge.

What is your current blush favourite?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment