Saturday 18 April 2015

Sleek blush BY 3 - CALIFORN.I.A

I received this blush trio from a fellow blogger ; Jing-Jing from Shizurawr ( thank you Jing-Jing! ) and I must say that I really really like it!





OC - The Surf - Newport Peach






I have few powder blushes from Sleek and they are all very good esp with the affordable price tag. I was a bit surprised to see this trio contains all 3 cream blushes, and since I had not tried cream blushes from Sleek before, I was really excited.
Sleek blush by 3 comes in a trademark Sleek black matte case. The case is small though, not much bigger than the regular Sleek blush. I appreciate the built in mirror and the simple packaging. 
The trio consists of 3 pink-coral shades. #OC is pink coral shade with creamy finish , #THE SURF is a sheer peach champagne shade with subtle golden shimmer that will make a nice subtle blush slash highlighter and #NEWPORT PEACH is a peach apricot shade with creamy finish. I love all 3 shades but #NEWPORT PEACH is my favorite. 
The blushes are all creamy and emollient but not slippery. They don't have cream to powder finish but instead just creamy-dewy finish which I really like. The formula is lightweight and not sticky. The consistency and texture and finish remind me of my favorite cream blush ever - the Stila Convertible cream color. The pigmentation is great but it blends effortlessly and kind of melts into the skin which results in a natural and dewy flushed cheeks. 
Sleek blush by 3 has good solid wear time - I got 7-8 hour wear with it. 

In a nutshell, Sleek blush by 3 California is a solid trio of cream blushes with a good spring mood shades and perfect for all coral lovers out there. The formula is impressive and they are by far the best drugstore and budget friendly cream blushes I've tried.

Have you tried any blush from Sleek?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment