Wednesday 18 February 2015

Malu Wilz Camouflage Cream

Redness on my cheeks has been my biggest problem. Since my encounter with ByeBye Redness from IT Cosmetics, it changed my make up routine. But IT cosmetics is not easily accessible at all in Germany so as mine hit the pan, I started to look for alternative, and stumbled upon this camouflage cream from Malu Wilz. 








The camouflage cream comes in a small pot. The consistency is very fest, dry, thick and rather hard. It is not creamy at all, feels more like a hardened paste. The application is a bit difficult as it doesn't blend easily. I usually warm it up first between my fingers and dab it on the area where coverage is needed. Fingers or beauty blender are the best as brushes will only make it cakey and flakey. I mostly apply it using my fingers as the cream can stain beauty blender really bad. 
The coverage , as you can see from the picture above is amazing. It really deserves to be called camouflage cream. I have read on the internet where some people even use it to cover tattoo ( of course you need hell a lot of product to cover tattoo but it works ). The rather fest consistency makes it stays in place. It doesn't move around and stays on the whole day especially if you set it again with powder. 

My routine is usually like this : moisturizer-sunscreen-primer-foundation-concealer+camouflage cream on some spots+powder+setting spray. On low key days where I don't need to wear full face foundation, I leave the camouflage cream and use concealer instead. 

In comparison to the ITcosmetics ByeBye Redness, I'd say this one provides more coverage and longer staying power. Only the thick and dry consistency is not the most friendly for dry skin and doesn't feel as comfortable as the Itcosmetics one. But, if you do have problems with blemishes or hyper pigmentation, this one is a product you should try. 
It retails for €12 which is very good price as a little goes a long way, and this small pot will definitely last me forever.

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment